Monday, January 30, 2012

Healthy eating: Healthy YOU!

I recently went for an ECG. I was having chest pains, and although I thought it was likely because I am over-stressed with never enough time to get all the things done that I need to get done, I did not want to not get checked out, because when it comes to anything heart related, it's important to take action.

I quit smoking over a year ago, I stay physically active and I eat well... most of the time. One of the reasons I love the recipes on the Life Made Delicious website is because they're easy to make (for me this is very important!) and some of the recipes are very healthy, for the entire family to enjoy.

Like the Greek Beef and Orzo recipe - I am going to try this soon and I hope my kids will love it! (How could they not, really? We are Greek, after all!)


I am also looking forward to cooking the Healthified Chicken and Broccoli-Parmesan Pasta Recipe - pasta and parmesan are my two favourite words! I know my kids will definitely love this meal, too.



Another thing to keep in mind: maintaining a low cholesterol diet is very important.


Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment