Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fisher-Price toys keep my boys busy!

Finally, May is here!

It seems like we've been waiting forever to say that, and to finally put the April showers behind us, but now, I want to press "pause", to make sure we enjoy every second. I love when the rain gives up and we're left with new flowers and green leaves on the trees.

Yes, summer just happens to be my most favourite season. I love it for so many reasons, but mostly because it means I get to spend a lot of quality time with my children, indoors, and outdoors, of course, at the park, in the pool, in the backyard, and just those days when you want to stay in and play to your heart's content. My boys recently received an amazing big package from Fisher-Price, and they were just giddy with excitement to see the box. It was almost as big our front door! (Well, not quite that large, but you get the idea...)


My boys truly love the new Imaginext toys from Fisher-Price. They're so much fun to play with, and my four year old especially loves the variety of the toys he received. His favourite, still, is the Batcave. Thanks for Fisher-Price my little one has fallen in love with a superhero, and it's adorable to see him playing with all his toys. It builds the imagination, and I cannot get enough of him talking while he's playing. Thank you Fisher-Price!

Disclosure: I am part of the Fisher-Price Play Panel and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment