Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lay's Chips Trips Summer Fun!

I'm so excited!

Next weekend we are packing up and heading on a road trip for our little summer vacation to beautiful Mont Tremblant.

Because I'm a Lay's Chips Trips Ambassador, I was able to use some of my points to score 50% off our second night at the Marriott Hotel!

Of course, what's a road trip without some yummy junk food to enjoy en route, right? You can bet you'll see some pictures of us enjoying some 'can't stop at just one' Lay's Chips along the way!

Once we arrive and check-in to our beautiful hotel, we plan on staying busy - taking in the sights of Tremblant, going on the Gondola ride over and over again, eating at some of the fine restaurants in the Village, walking around, doing some shopping, and, of course, swimming in our hotel pool, and exploring the beautiful lake!

We usually go to Tremblant in the winter months, so we're even more excited to experience the beauty of Tremblant in the summer - thanks to Lay's for helping make this trip happen!

Have you signed up with Lay's yet? Once you do, you'll be able to save on so much this summer - from amusement parks and hotels, to restaurants and local attractions! It's so simple - just go here to get yourself started! All you have to do is buy a bag of chips, (I know, I'm twisting your arm, right?) bank your points online, and then... find a trip and redeem your points as you choose! It couldn't be more simple - or more rewarding!




Disclosure - I am participating in the Lay’s® Chip Trips program by Mom Central on behalf of Frito Lay Canada. I received Lay’s® Chip Trip points and a gift card to off-set my trip costs to facilitate this post. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment