Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cheerios $50 Prize Pack - just for you!

Do you remember the days when your little one ate Cheerios like there was no tomorrow? Perhaps you have a baby who is currently Cheerios obsessed! When my two boys were young, they loved eating Cheerios as a snack, and I would put a whole bunch of Cheerios on their high chair tray and they'd eat them all up while I finished my housework. A healthy snack while I got to finish my work, a perfection combination! Now, of course, they enjoy eating Cheerios with milk for breakfast, as do I.


Before the days of Cheerios, and before Twitter, I would spend countless hours on Baby Center. I fell in love with this website the day I found out I was pregnant, and have used it as a resource ever since.

I used to read weekly updates about my pregnancy, and continued to read updates for the first year after my children were born. Baby Center always has the answers I'm looking for with regards to anything baby or child related, including information about feeding your child, developmental milestones, and fun activities for children to partake in. Baby Center is a trusted resource for me, and for new moms everywhere.

Did you know that there is a brand-new section on Baby Center?

Mom Central is excited to announce a new section on Baby Center brought to you by Cheerios!

It is called The Cheerios First Foods section and features expert information on how and when to introduce certain foods, tips for picky eaters, (haven't we all had to deal with picky eaters?) answers to common 'first foods' questions and more. The section also features First Foods tools, like menu plans, that can help make life easier for busy moms.

That's not all! How would you like to win a Cheerios prize pack valued at $50?

Just leave a comment telling me about what you like best about the Cheerios First Food section.

Your prize pack includes a Cheerios on-the-go tot container, a Cheerios playbook, a box of Cheerios, a bowl and utensil set and a $30 cash card.

Contest ends on February 14th!


Disclosure: I participated in the Cheerios First Foods program by Mom Central on behalf of General Mills. I received a gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

7 comments:

  1. Is this US, too?

    I like that the solids are broken down by age.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the recipe section. I am always on the lookout for new (easy) recipes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the recipies and will definitely be checking out this site once my newborn gets to the eating stage...I don't want him to be a picky eater like his big sister is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the recipes I will be sure to try some for my daughter, thanks suelee1998 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the recipes(I have one of Karmel's books on baby foods), and at what age is appropriate for the different foods. I will definitely use this when baby #2 comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the weekly planner print out!!
    gsc418@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many good features here. I like the section on allergies. I especially like the Christmas Recipes for babies. They should have special foods at Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete