Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easy recipes for YOU!

As a Life Made Delicious Connector, I have access to dozens of amazing and easy recipes all the time.


There really is no excuse for why I'm not spending more time in the kitchen! Now that summer is just around the corner, I'm looking forward to trying out a few new things this weekend.


Things that are easy enough for even ME to make!

Like this super yummy fruit trifle - a perfect desert for the entire family, and really, how could I do this wrong, right?



Another recipe I'm going to try? The Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad.


My boys love eating salad, and my oldest son LOVES caesar salads! I'm going to get him to help out in the kitchen, too.

Another easy recipe I'm dying to try? The Barbecued Pork Tenderloin... doesn't this just look so yummy?






I'm constantly amazed by all the great new recipes I find on Life Made Delicious. If you're looking for a great website to find tons of awesome recipes, now you know where to go!


You're welcome!




Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment