Sunday, November 27, 2011

Three Steps to WOW!


It's almost Christmas! With only a few days left until December, we've been busy decorating the house, putting up the Christmas tree (with help from my two little helpers, my boys!) and getting a head start on Christmas shopping. (Don't be jealous, but I'm actually finished all the shopping for my children!)

Next on my to-do list? Holiday baking. I alread made one batch of sugar cookies from the new Betty Crocker cook book, and I was so impressed with how easy these cookies were to make - and okay, I was a little impressed with myself, too! I'm not the greater baker, so if I can actually follow a recipe through, I'm proud of myself. I also love how you can remove the page of the recipe you're working with from the book, and easily insert it back once you're done using it.

Anyway, Life Made Delicious is going to make holiday baking even more easy for me this year, with their Three Steps To Wow recipes! Who wouldn't love to receive these adorable, easy to make snowman cookies? Since they're easy to make, I plan on making as many as I can for co-workers, teachers, and friends.

Of course, holiday baking just wouldn't be the same without getting my children involved, too. Messy kitchens are so worth the fun we all have making new holiday traditions and memories. When my boys are older, they'll be able to say: "Remember those awesome cookies mom used to make?" And the best part? The recipes are so easy to follow, we'll be baking tons this holiday season!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment