Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Celebrate And Save With Fisher-Price

November is here! That means that it's totally acceptable to start thinking about, dreaming about, and planning all your holiday and Christmas related events. I'm totally with even Christmas lights being turned on already. I know, I know, you might think it's a bit too early for that, but I love everything about the holidays.

My children have already started making their 'wish-lists' and I love seeing the things they want. I don't want to break the bank this year, so I'm trying to be good and budget.

Since my boys love a lot of Fisher-Price toys, especially all the Imaginext stuff, I love seeing that Fisher-Price has been so generous with their Celebrate & Safe program that runs until November 30, 2012. It's like they're giving us yet anothe reason to shop, share, and play!

My children are the ones who guide me in the right direction when it comes to purchasing toys. I love seeing them lost in the world of play, and I know that the items they love and play with from Fisher-Price are totally mom-approved by me.

You can use the amazing coupons that Fisher-Price has right now to get a head start on your holiday shopping! Check out the amazing savings!


It's also fun to take some time with your little ones and look through the Fisher-Price website. My boys love doing this with me on my laptop. They currently love the Fisher-Price  Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle, and play with it for hours on end... and this month you can save $10 when buying that. It's sure to be a huge hit this holiday season, I promise you that! I even love playing with it... it's quite the castle with lots of hidden doors.
The coupons are vaild until December 31, so you can even do some post-holiday shopping!



Disclosure: I am a Fisher-Price Mom and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”

1 comment:

  1. When someone writes an post he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.
    So that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!
    Feel free to visit my site ; lanautica

    ReplyDelete