Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Need a new pair of glasses?

For the last several years, I have noticed that I squint more when I am driving. In fact, I can pretty much not read any road signs that are not, like, RIGHT in front of me.

This is not such a good thing. I know I need eyeglasses, and I have been looking around for a pair that is just right for me.

By chance, I was recently contacted by Glasses USA to review their site and was offered a discount on their prescription glasses and glasses - and boy, do they have a lot to choose from - including some great designer glasses, like Dior, Ralph Lauren, and Ray-Ban.

If you're in the need for a new pair of glasses, check out their website.

They are offering my readers a 10% discount off any presciption eyeglasses!

Just enter the discount code Mommy10 when you're placing your order.

Here's hoping your vision improves - I'm on a mission to find just the right pair of glasses for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment