Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Canada Day...

I can't believe it's July tomorrow. With the beginning of a new month, we find ourselves in the midst of summer already.

It's time to celebrate summer this long weekend, and enjoy Canada Day with our friends and family. Of course, no Canada Day celebration is complete without something tasty to eat, right? And why celebrate the occasion with something... truly Canadian?

Like... butter tarts!


These tasty treats can be made from the comfort of your own kitchen. All you need is some Pillsbury pie crust (see, right there, you're saving yourself a step!) some raisins, butter (duh!) brown sugar, golden corn syrup, vanilla and 1 egg.

Follow the recipe and you've got a tasty treat to share with your guests... make sure to save at least a couple for yourself, though!Look forward to seeing your posts before

Happy Canada Day, and Happy 4th of July to my American friends!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment