Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Empire Theatre Holiday Gift Card Bundle: Making Holiday Shopping Easier For You!

With only a few days left before Christmas, I am starting to panic. I was calm, cool and collected up until a few days ago, thinking I had all the time in the world to finish Christmas shopping for everyone on my list. Suddenly, there are only 10 days left before the big day and well... I am not ready. Not. Even. Close.

I have been busy with work and my kids and balancing it all, and I still need gift ideas for those few people left on my list. (Hi, sister!) Last year I gave out some Empire Theatres Gift Cards and they were a huge hit. Really, how could you go wrong when giving someone a gift card to the movies? No matter how hard the people on your shopping list are to shop for, you cannot go wrong with a gift card for the movies!

Do you know what the best part is? It's a win-win situation for everyone. Because when you buy a $30 Empire Theatre Gift Card, you will receive $30 in Empire Theature coupons. These coupons are amazing! You'll receive two-for-one deals, great discounts on food and drinks, two dollars off any combo, $9.99 for an admission ticket, regular drink and small popcorn and so much more. Isn't that awesome? Total bonus!

My favourite part are the cute gift tins that are back this year, that can be used as a gift box. They're only a dollar plus tax, and net proceeds go to Kids Help Phone. (You can purchase these tins for other gifts, too, not just for the gift cards!)

Aren't you glad your holiday shopping got so much easier? Especially with only days left before Christmas? Well, happy shopping... and you're welcome!

I am participating in the Empire Theatre Gift Card Holiday Campaign by Mom Central Canada. I received compensation for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment