Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BBQ Time!

I just got back from spending a few days in Biscayne Bay, Miami. I was at the Ritz-Carleton for the Mom 2.0 conference, and it was absolutely incredible. Connecting with my fellow bloggers, re-connecting with old friends, listening to inspiring women speak, enjoying the ocean and taking in the scenary, and, of course, enjoying the food. Getting back to Ottawa wasn't too hard because the weather is starting to really get nice. Yesterday, my boys and I spent hours at the park, and the summer-like weather reminded me of all the yummy things I love to eat in the heat. The best part about summer? Less is more. Seriously, my appetite totally shrinks in the summertime, which is a great thing, since I'm often by the pool or in the pool. Salads and BBQ's? Yes, please!

I love the BBQ ideas I have found on Life Made Delicious, because they're easy and so delicious. Salmon is a family favourite, and in the summertime, we can BBQ it up a number of different ways. I love the grilled salmon with sugar snaps and corn - and, the best part? So do my children!



I hope you all get to enjoy a lot of quality time this summer with your family, and I hope you're getting to BBQ often, too - after all, that's what summer is all about!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment