Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Strawberry and cream cupcakes, oh my!

I love entertaining my friends over the summer. Summer entertaining is more relaxed and laid back, and we can just all chill outside with a cold beverage while the BBQ is on. The thing is, I'm not the greatest cook, and I often buy a lot of foods that are already prepared when I'm having people over. Getting a party catered, or taking the steps I know will make things easier for me is totally okay with me.

However, I will always make something for desert. And because summer is almost here, I am really into deserts that are light and not too heavy. Like strawberry and cream cupcakes. Don't they just sound divine? I know this will be a summer treat staple in my house! Especially because my children love strawberry picking every summer. Now, we can do even more with our fresh fruit!



Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment