Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cookies like grandma used to make


One of my favourite parts of childhood was coming home from school, relaxing on the couch in front of the TV, and eating a snack. The best snacks were always cookies with milk. Don't you agree? I always loved it when my grandmother baked fresh cookies for us to enjoy after school, when it was our time to relax before dinner and after school activities. Things were always so busy, but always fun. Having a comfort food to enjoy was a really great way to unwind before we had to go-go-go again.

I happen to love Oatmeal Rasin cookies, even though normally, I wouldn't touch a rasin with a ten foot pole! Luckily for me, my children also love these cookies, and they are now a new favourite snack our house! Not only are they oh-so-good, but they're healthy, too. And they're a great way to get your children to eat raisins, too. After all, who can resist a cookie, right?

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment