Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pirate fun



Last year, my six year old wanted to have a pirate themed birthday party. I decided to go all out with his birthday cake and ordered a great treasure chest cake from our cake lady. It was a huge hit, and it tasted amazing, as well. We played a few games, ate a lot of great food, and even enjoyed an afternoon of swimming. It was a great day, and a great birthday.

I recently stumbled upon these amazing cupcakes, though, and I know they would have also been a huge hit at my son's pirate themed birthday party! Don't they look amazing? AND of course, they're easy to make. Not only that, but image the fun the children would have decorating these cupcakes? A great activity for kids to do at a party, no? Hopefully my little one will ask for a pirate themed party in the coming years so we can make these yummy cupcakes, too!



Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment