Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy to be a Fisher-Price mom! (My boys love it, too!)

Winter is almost over, and I'm so, so ready for the change of seasons. Spring cannot come soon enough. We were lucky to have spent a week in sunny, warm Florida at the beginning of this month, but now, the days are dragging, and I can tell my boys are getting sick and tired of dressing up in their winter attire. I know this because they tell me every day, and complain to me about the fact that we don't live in Florida.

Of course, we stay busy, with playdates and visits to our favourite museums, and I try to keep my boys entertained with reading time and crafts and more, but sometimes, the best play takes place when they recive a new package from Fisher-Price, toys that they play with for hours on end.

Fisher-Price has been a huge part of my childhood, and every time I see an old vintage toy from the days when I was young, it brings back special memories. Of course, so many items belonging to my children now are by Fisher-Price, too many to name, in fact!

My boys were so happy to tear into the new package that Fisher-Price sent me, toys that were age appropriate and fun to play with. They received the Imaginext® DC Super Friends™ The Joker's Fun House and Batman's awesome helicopter, as well as the Imaginext® DC Super Friends™ Batcave. These awesome toys have kept both my boys happy, and I love seeing them playing together and happy. It totally reminds me of when I was a little girl, fascinated with He-Man and She-Ra and their castles. It's so cute to see my boys playing so nicely together!






I love hearing the little discussions they have when they're lost in the world of play, my youngest, who just turned four years old at the end of January, brings his Batcave with him to other rooms of the house sometimse, to play in a more quiet area of the house. The little action figures (Batman, Robin, The Joker) are quite cute, too.

Thanks, Fisher-Price, for always coming up with new and awesome toys for my children to fall in love with. It's great seeing them lost in imagination!

Disclosure: I am a Fisher-Price Mom and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cool toys!
    From one of the #FisherPriceMoms to another :)

    ReplyDelete