Monday, February 13, 2012

Love month!

February is all about love, don't you think? Of course tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so that means there will be NO mention of the word diet, right? I mean, what good is Valentine's Day if you can't enjoy chocolate and everything sweet and oh-so-sinful?

I love everything red, pink, and white on February 14th. Especially if it comes in the form of something sweet to eat! Like the icing on these most delicious cupcakes... mmmm!



I also think this chocolate sweetheart cake is simply fabulous!



A special treat to make for your loved one and/or your children on the 14th. And it's really simple to make, so you don't have to spend all of Valentine's Day in the kitchen!

Leave it to my friends at Life Made Delicious to come up with cute, easy to make treats for every event!


Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment