Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ontario: There's No Place Like Home...



Before becoming a mom, I complained an awful lot about living where I do, because I found that there wasn't enough TO do. Well, all that has changed, because boy, do I love where I live now! I love the wonderful museums we have, I love the safe streets, and I love all the events and fairs and festivals that go on in Ontario throughout the year, including winter.


There is always so much to do in Ontario that my family could choose to do something different almost every weekend, right here in Ottawa.


One amazing activity for the children to partake in in the winter is Winterlude, a huge winter festival that takes place right here in the nation's capital! Skating on the world's longest canal is more fun than you can image, and I'm not just saying that because of the Beavertails and hot chocolate we can enjoy while skating!

This province has so much to offer families with children of all ages, from outdoor activities to cultural experiences in one of our many fine museums.

We love to visit Crystal Gardens and Snowflake Kingdom over Winterlude, because there is so much for the children to do, and see.

To find out more about what Ontario has to offer your family, check out Ontario Travel for all the information, and make sure Ontario is on your list of "Places to vacation to as soon as possible!"

No comments:

Post a Comment