Monday, March 26, 2012

Celebrate and Save with Fisher-Price!


As a busy mom of two little boys, I always looking for new educational and fun toys to help keep my children busy. Fisher-Price is a very familiar name in our household, because Fisher-Price is tried, tested, and true. Ever since I was a child, I have loved Fisher-Price products. I love that I've passed my love on to my children now, and I love how they old classic toys are back in stores now, from the record player to the musical television that I enjoyed as a child. When I was a new mom, most of the baby products and toys in my house were made by Fisher-Price.

Right now, Fisher-Price has some amazing deals for moms to help them save on the items that they'll need to help keep their little ones busy, while having fun. Fisher-Price's Celebrate and Save promotion is amazing! You can save up to $90!

What other excuse do you need to shop, right? It's the perfect time to stock up on all those gifts for friends who are having babies and for the little infants in your life, whether your own, or for a close friend. You can even think ahead and get some items checked off your Christmas shopping list. That's planning ahead! With deals like this, you're going to want to start shopping now.

Coupons are available in-store at Toys R Us and Zellers and online.
You can save $20 off any Fisher-Price swing that's $130 or more, and save $10 off the Ocean Wonders Awuarium - my boys loved this when they were babies! You can also save off any Little People items, as well as Imaginext items.
Disclosure: I am a Fisher-Price Mom and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment