Thursday, March 1, 2012

Comfort food

It's one of those days. The weather is less than perfect, I've got a hundred things on the go, and I have not had a second to sit down to think about what I'm going to make the children for dinner.

It is amazing how quickly time passes when you're busy, and this is both a blessing, and a curse. Whenever I am stuck, and left with no ideas for dinner, I visit Life Made Delicious because there is always something on their site that I know my children would love to eat.

As you know, I'm not the best cook there is - and I am slowly learning that this is okay. However, when I get my recipes from LMD, I feel confident that I won't screw up, and I feel confident that my children will love what I put in front of them. There will be no massive explosions in the kitchen, and there will be no "But moooom... we don't like this!" coming from the mouths of my babes.

I like to play safe, and cook my boys different pasta dishes that are always healthy, too. Pasta just happens to be my favourite meal to eat!



For more ideas on what to cook for dinner tonight, check out these amazing ideas!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment