Friday, March 30, 2012

Cooking With My Boys!

I could write a book about all the things I love to do with my children to keep them - and myself - happy and busy. Since cooking is not the thing I do best, I often do other things, like crafts, painting, and having fun with outdoor adventures, like looking for fossils, swimming, and going for walks to the park. However, sometimes, I do cook with my children, despite the fact that my kitchen looks like a tornado went through it after we are done!

I usually stick to cooking safe (read: easy!) recipes, and I always go to here to find the best and easy recipes for my family.

As soon as I saw the recipe for the Broccoli and Tortellini Light Alfredo  Sauce, I knew it would be a huge hit with my boys, and a great way to get them to eat their veggies, too!



I get them to help out by grating fresh cheese, setting the table, and helping serve the food. It's a family affair, and we are left full and completely satisfied - this dish is delish, and healthy - a family favourite, for sure!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment