Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter treats made easy with Life Made Delicious!

Today is cold. But, it's still not April. We were just spoiled with really nice weather last week. We're talking plus 30 degrees nice weather. We're talking kids running through the sprinkler nice weather! Today, we have the fire place on. However, spring is officially here, and that means it's time to start thinking about Easter. Easter is the biggest celebration for my family, because we're Greek. Easter is even bigger than Christmas for Greek people!

We enjoy the lamb on the spit as well as dozens of other dishes, but I always love to make a few special treats for the entire family to enjoy, like carrot cake with fresh cream cheese icing.

I also love making cupcakes with my children, especially for special holidays like Easter, and this Easter cupcake recipe from Life Made Delicious is simply adorable, don't you agree?

Actually, all the Easter dessert recipes look amazing, and I know I'll be making a few this year!


Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment