Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Made Sweet

There really and truly isn't anything I need for Mother's Day. I mean, sure, a new designer purse would be nice, but I'll settle for a day at home with my children. After all, they're the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day, and I don't get how on a day where you're being honored for being a mom, you'd want to spend it away from your children!

Sure, I'd accept a gift certificate to the spa, but I'll wait a few days to go for my massage. On Mother's Day, I just want to be home with my boys. And you know, maybe, just maybe, being served breakfast in bed? Just an idea I'm putting out there... ahem. Mother's Day breakfast would be grand!

I love eggs, and bacon and toast... and a fresh coffee would be nice. I'd love to actually drink my coffee warm, too... that's not too much to ask for, is it?

You know what else I am totally craving? Baked caramel pecan french toast. Oh, my goodness... just saying that makes me hungry!


No matter how you spend your Mother's Day, I hope it's as sweet as the picture above!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment